Be a partner in solidarity
Acting for Life establishes long-term partnerships based on trust with companies and institutions (universities, local authorities, associations and foundations) which share our values.
Being a partner of Acting for Life offers your company many opportunities:
- Taking local action on your own country to offer a sustainable contribution to local development in line with the millennium development goals and corporate social responsibility.
- Creating or strengthening a spirit of social responsibility in your staff, placing human dignity at the heart of sustainable development.
- Enhancing your image.
- Choosing a form of support that reflects your identity: co-funding, affinity products, fundraising, auctions, skills donation, logistical support, material aid, etc.
- Enriching your internal and external communications on the basis of project visits and regular information on the progress of the activities you support.
- Enjoying a 60% tax deduction on the amount of your donations, up to a maximum of 0.5% of turnover excluding tax*
If you are a company director or senior manager and want to make a personal donation:
- You may deduct 66%* of your donations up to a maximum of 20% of your taxable income;
- If you are liable to wealth tax (ISF)*, Acting for Life can collect your donations via the Fondation ANBER, the Leclercq Mulliez family foundation, which is recognized as being in the public interest and can send you a tax invoice. Under the French law on work, employment and purchasing power (TEPA), there is a scheme whereby you may receive a tax reduction in respect of ISF equivalent to 75% of the amount of your donation up to an annual maximum of €50,000;
* in France.
Why support Acting for Life?
- You may choose the type of project, themes and countries most appropriate to your sponsorship and commercial policy.
- We take a long-term view of development, based on the strengths of local stakeholders and the desire to establish links between North and South, as well as between "rich" and "poor", companies and local stakeholders, with professionalism and acknowledged know-how.
- 1 euro of private funding can generate up to 4 euros depending on the project, through the public and private co-funding we can mobilize.
- We handle the funding package for programmes, with the aid of European and international co-funding, aiming to maximize the number of beneficiaries in relation to project cost;
- Oversight of projects and high-quality reporting. You will receive reports and briefings on the projects you have chosen to support. We will meet your communications needs and can facilitate meetings with the leaders and beneficiaries of projects you support.
- Our human-scale structure and low management costs (less than 6%) mean that resources can be concentrated on field projects.